cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Streaming problems

Constant problems since football has returned though ad signed up £25 reduced price for 3 months and constantly problems seems to be a major moments every game this has been !!  “Sorry there was an error in the player” then ”Unknown page error” 

• LG
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming you are using a LG Smart TV with the native inbuilt NowTV App ?

If so, a few people fixed this error message by carrying out a full factory reset on their LG television.

Should you factory reset your television, you would have to setup the television again from scratch.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming you are using a LG Smart TV with the native inbuilt NowTV App ?

If so, a few people fixed this error message by carrying out a full factory reset on their LG television.

Should you factory reset your television, you would have to setup the television again from scratch.

CONDOR
Advocate

There has always been a problem with streaming Nowtv sports on LG Televisions. Forget the factory reset I am going to cancel the Sports. 

CONDOR
Advocate

If you bring up LG CONTENT on the Smart apps and launch NOWTVfrom there it seems to work,but I am still going to cancel sports.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @CONDOR 

If you are getting the Unknown Player Error code PL-0 on an LG Web OS Smart TV you could try this in the linked thread below.

i don't own an LG Smart TV myself.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Set-top-boxes-Smart-TVs/LG-TV-Error-Code-PL-0/m-p/554985 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@CONDOR @schnapps 

When I had an LG for my main TV I found often that I had to set it back to factory settings just to get NOW working properly again.

Its a pain yes, but factory reset is generally the best way to resolve any issues with NOW on LG TVs.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same problem on my Samsung smart TV. Probably going to cancel service been paying for two weeks and getting nothing 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Same advice for the Samsung TV as mentioned by @schnapps  set your TV back to factory settings.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help