cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Streaming error

Hi unable to watch now tv past 2 days keeps coming up with 'video error streaming error. Please exit and retry (v2021)'. Talk talk box all other apps working fine ie Netflix etc.  Just now tv. I've got a now tv box which seems ok on a different tv. Any ideas, I've switched all off and ok etc   Many thks 

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is doing exactly the same, haven't been able to watch it for 2 days  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi mine is working now I've resat you view box restored it to factory settings and re scanned channels in etc. Also left evertything off internet all night.Seems ok worth trying ! Very frustrating as works off now tv box on other tv's in house. Good luck !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mines exactly the same nothing I do seems to be getting it to work. We’ve reset the youview box we’ve turned it off and on we’ve left everyone off overnight and still nothing 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had this problem (same streaming error code) for the last two days and I restarted my YouView box, I took out the power cable which seems to reset it more fully than just turning off and on (on the button) and it's working again - hooray!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue. Slightly different error code.

‘Streaming error. Please exit and retry. V2017’ 

using a talktalk youview box. Issues started around 27th September ish.

Accounts works fine on LG smart tv and also on our nowtv box. It’s just the talktalk youview box that has this issue. Other apps and tv on the same youview box are fine.

Tried power reset by removing power cable and plugging back in and still getting the same streaming error on every movie. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Did anyone resolve this issue. I have v2017 error also when using my talktalk box via the built in nowtv app . so frustrating 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi. No, not fixed, we still have the same issue.
Luckily we have a spare nowtv box that we are using for nowtv so it’s not affecting us too badly.