cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Spots on football broadcasts

Does anybody else get spots or like a camouflage patern on the dispay when watching football ? I've tried various Tv's and I've got now broadband aswell but i cannot get rid of it. Any ideas whats causing it ? I'm watching via the app on firestick but this happens when i cast aswell.

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Yeah this is a known issue across multiple devices.

It hasn’t been reported on the forum for a bit, but there are many threads about the issue.

What I can suggest is to send an email to customer support, where you can provide pictures. Address in my signature below.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Annoyingly it doesn't show on any of my photos

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried to use the chat function several times now and it constantly disconnects and refuses to reconnect midway through trying to explain the problem

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Try another browser if you can.

Alternatively you can send an email to customer support. Address is my the signature below.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I’ve been experiencing it for months now on different devices and sometimes it is really bad.

I was going to say it’s a waste of time contacting them as they seem to know there is an issue but as it only seems to affect a few there is no effort to fix. However the more that do raise the issue it may prompt them to do something, so please do at least try for the sake of all those affected.

I have spent an awful lot of time toing and froing with Now but just seem to go in circles! They often do not respond and are quite frankly shocking as there is no continuity. They asked for pictures and a short video clip, which as you say is hard to capture, but after an age of trying I got some and sent them by reply to their request. After receiving no reply I contacted chat who said the message was not received as it was too large! They must have received it as they said it was too large? I was advised to break the pictures & video into smaller messages and resend. This I did I sent 3 or 4 smaller messages and after a week received a reply to say it had been sent to the technical team for further investigation but have heard nothing for 2 weeks, even after sending a prompt?

Had I known how difficult customer service was at the outset I would have just cancelled my subscription but having spent so much time and effort I will continue to pursue this issue.

It really is shocking that a company as big as Sky (Now) have such poor regard for its customer.

Sorry for hijacking your post with my rant and hope you get a better response than I have.