cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports not working on tv app

I’ve got the app on my tv I can access the movies but I can’t access the sports channel. There is no options or settings we’ve restarted it and logged out and in again but still not coming up.

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Out of Curiosity are you using an external Youview box hooked up to your Samsung TV ?

If so, the Youview box NowTV App only currently supports movies at the moment and you will not be able to watch any NowTV sports on it.

Or are you using the native NowTV App inbuilt into a Samsung Smart TV (where i don't know why you can't access the sports channels) ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
We’ve got the app and it’s not working through the tv or our BT box.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The BT Box works on the Youview platform, hence you can't currently use your NowTV Sports pass or find or watch any Sports via the NowTV App on a BT box 😠.

Have a read of this.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/now-tv-shows-that-aren-t-available-on-youview 

The BT Boxes will eventually have the NowTV sports pass, plus entertainment, plus kids, plus hayu passes added onto them sometime early this year, but there is no official date from either NowTV or BT when this is going to happen 😠.

Being a BT box owner myself, I have been badgering NowTV for some further information and release date, but they won't divulge any information and are currently keeping things close to their chest 😠.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
What!!!! That’s ridiculous 😠 thanks for your help.