cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound STILL stuttering

On a free 7 day trial but will be cancelling as sound stutters continuously. I’m an audio media professional and recognise the issue - it’s been there for about 5 years looking through these boards and will never be fixed because it is not an issue with any app, set top box or browser. It is an issue with American shows being converted badly to UK standards. The audio is jumping regularly because it is trying to keep up with the changes frame rate and / or pal/ntsc conversion - or something very similar. Depending on how NOW’s apps are transcoding material or delivering it in native format (don’t know which they do), it could potentially be fixed with an update but I fear the issue might be far higher up in the infrastructure of the platform. I would love for someone from NOW tv to respond to this with some real information. There are many, many threads with ‘problem solved’ on them but looking for the solution, the only solution visible is someone saying ‘oh yes we can hear the issue here. We will look into it”. That started in 2015, it’s not July 2019 and the problem has not been resolved.
  • LG
0 REPLIES 0