cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nowswaish
Scholar 3

Sony KD43XF8577 Android TV

Morning

I have just ordered one of these televisions. I understand you can run apps from the Google Play store, does this include the NowTV android app or will I still need a stick or box?

Not an issue either way but saves some clutter if the app can be used.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@nowswaish wrote:

Morning

I have just ordered one of these televisions. I understand you can run apps from the Google Play store, does this include the NowTV android app or will I still need a stick or box?

Not an issue either way but saves some clutter if the app can be used.

@nowswaish

Hi Welcome to the fourm

Yes if you TV is compatible you will be able to download the NOW TV app. Please check the samsung tv drop down on this article to see if your TV is compatible

https://help.nowtv.com/article/get-now-tv-on-my-device

nowswaish
Scholar 3

Hi

Its a Sony TV running Android not a Samsung.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@nowswaish

Apologies on this.. supported at the moment: Sony Smart TVs, Panasonic Smart TVs.

You can however get the stick or the Box to stream or content. Or even use a chrome cast 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sir

Please can you help me i have just found ytour wonderful service and can watch NOW TV on the computer and smartphone but cannot seem to mirror the image onto my new television(model above). I am not technically minded so can you please tell me how i can get to watch it on my television, ideally if my smartphone would be able too as i use that for other things and its all ok, but when i try to mirror it it does not allow the picture to display on the TV from the smartphone.

So please please tell me what my options are and also i cannot find your App on the sony tv.

I cannot wait to recommewnd your service to so many as its wonderful and only seen it for 2 hours,!!!!