cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Something went wrong. Again.

Trying to watch Riviera 3.  Episode 3. "Something went wrong".  Again.  This happens every night.  Checked the internet connection. Netflix is fine.  So we try again.  Then discover that NowTV has no idea where we had got to and makes us start again.  So, try fast forwarding.   Stop. Start playing to see where we are.  Then drops out and takes us back to the beginning again.

I've seen flakey systems but NowTV are right up there at the top.

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

Thanks man.  I contacted the ISP and had them refresh my IP address then factory reset the router and it seems to be working ok now. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Glad a new IP address on your Router worked for you.

I will keep my fingers crossed it wasn't a temporary fix until the next same error message pops up on your devices once again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same here. Trying to watch Brave New World and have got the fourth message in a little over a hour.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have timed it and it happens exactly every 10 minutes.  I reckon this is when the app checks with the server that I have an active pass.  For the second morning running it would not work at all, but started working later in the morning, except for the errors every 10 minutes which are continuous.

This problem did start when I tried to cancel my Sky Cinema Pass.  I tried to accept the offer they made but it still says I will be paying £11.99 a month.

Well, my bill date is tomorrow, so they will have a month to sort it out otherwise it gets cancelled.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Add us to the list.

Roku express and I’ve been trying to watch the latest wheeler dealers on Discovery but had numerous something went wrong messages and when I restart the episode it hasn’t remembered where I watched to. I’ve checked for updates and restarted the roku. Only noticed it today, had no issues watching a movie yesterday.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Humax YouView