cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Techno_Mystic
Mentor

Re: Something went wrong. Again.

I have timed it and it happens exactly every 10 minutes.  I reckon this is when the app checks with the server that I have an active pass.  For the second morning running it would not work at all, but started working later in the morning, except for the errors every 10 minutes which are continuous.

This problem did start when I tried to cancel my Sky Cinema Pass.  I tried to accept the offer they made but it still says I will be paying £11.99 a month.

Well, my bill date is tomorrow, so they will have a month to sort it out otherwise it gets cancelled.

0 Thanks
Blackfish
Scholar

Add us to the list.

Roku express and I’ve been trying to watch the latest wheeler dealers on Discovery but had numerous something went wrong messages and when I restart the episode it hasn’t remembered where I watched to. I’ve checked for updates and restarted the roku. Only noticed it today, had no issues watching a movie yesterday.

0 Thanks
maddoglady
Advocate

That happened to me when I tried to cancel my 6 month passes... the offer prices just would not work and then disappeared totally when I logged back in on a different device... I'm fuming but cannot get through to anyone to complain about it. Have never had an issue with Now TV but now this AND the something went wrong message every 5-10 minutes that takes me right back to the beginning. Not good service

0 Thanks
phat5toe
Mentor

I,m getting same thing, trying to watch a programme and ever 5-10 minutes I get the message

0 Thanks
Arish
Advocate

I am having EXACTLY same problem. I have Roku and get disconnected every 10 minutes. REALLY ANNOYING!!😖

0 Thanks
Blackfish
Scholar

Just wanted to update. I checked for updates yesterday on our Roku Streaming Stick+, it found one and updated. Once it restarted I went back in to the settings to confirm the update had worked and it then updated again something to do with apps. After that we watched The Grudge all the way through with no issues and later an episode of Guessable, again with no problems. Not sure if the updates fixed the issue or NowTV have fixed it there end?

0 Thanks