cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Something went wrong. Again.

Trying to watch Riviera 3.  Episode 3. "Something went wrong".  Again.  This happens every night.  Checked the internet connection. Netflix is fine.  So we try again.  Then discover that NowTV has no idea where we had got to and makes us start again.  So, try fast forwarding.   Stop. Start playing to see where we are.  Then drops out and takes us back to the beginning again.

I've seen flakey systems but NowTV are right up there at the top.

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Chat ?  All I get is that useless bot.  Is it not possible to chat with a human ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Use this link to find the green chat button to click on.

If you manage to open up a live chat there will be an online web chat Advisor (real person) on the other end in real time.

Should the chat button not open for you, then try a different internet browser.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Supplementary question.

Is Stream quality of around 4300 OK for HD, please ?

TIA

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The 4800 streaming figure is 720p usually with a non Boost Pass.

Where if you are seeing 7831 this normally denotes 1080p with a Boost Pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a boost pass and was watching Riviera in HD.  So possibly that figure of 4300 or so is not adequate?  My download speed actually has dropped, I just noticed and is now only around 6.5Mbps.  It used to be 10+

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

According to the NowTV Boost help article you need about 12 Mbps to take advantage of the full 7831 for 1080p Boost.

So if you are only getting around 6.5 Mbps at the moment that might explain why you are only seeing 4800 when pressing the info button on your streaming device.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That happened to me when I tried to cancel my 6 month passes... the offer prices just would not work and then disappeared totally when I logged back in on a different device... I'm fuming but cannot get through to anyone to complain about it. Have never had an issue with Now TV but now this AND the something went wrong message every 5-10 minutes that takes me right back to the beginning. Not good service

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I,m getting same thing, trying to watch a programme and ever 5-10 minutes I get the message

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having EXACTLY same problem. I have Roku and get disconnected every 10 minutes. REALLY ANNOYING!!😖

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just wanted to update. I checked for updates yesterday on our Roku Streaming Stick+, it found one and updated. Once it restarted I went back in to the settings to confirm the update had worked and it then updated again something to do with apps. After that we watched The Grudge all the way through with no issues and later an episode of Guessable, again with no problems. Not sure if the updates fixed the issue or NowTV have fixed it there end?