cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Smart tv Wi-Fi

On now tv on Wi-Fi can’t watch next episodes in my tv, won’t load search option  Wi-Fi signal to smart tv is good 

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Are you a NOW broadband customer?

What do you mean your Wi-Fi won’t let you watch next episodes?

Are you able to use other apps on it?

What sort of device are you using? As you’ve mentioned Smart TV but also just NOW TV which would infer a NOW branded stick. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
So my broadband is with virgin and is good download speed. I have a new Samsung smart tv, so I open now tv through a link on my tv. It opens into my recently viewed programs, this then has an option to continue watching the next episodes, when I click on that option it won’t work, it just gives options to remove from my list or a search option or tv guide. Even if I try search option that won’t open????? It is really frustrating
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Is this a 2015 Samsung TV? Now stopped supporting those in September this year.

If not, can you please give the model number of the TV, who your broadband supplier is, what package you are on, and what speeds you are getting?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.