cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Smart TV

So can't watch Now TV on my TV. How ridiculous.

Netflix, BBC, Prime and countless others all no problem. Just download the App.

But Now TV, not only do I pay every month for it but apparantly I also have to pay for a stupid stick or box for the privilege of watching it on my TV. How insane!! 

And why does this post need a label? What even is that? None of the label choices make any sense it this.

3 REPLIES 3
Saint1976
Elite 3

What make of TV do you have?

Is it new?

Have you been watching nowtv on the integrated app before? 

Have you had an update of the TV's software?

Has the integrated app has an update?

Do you get an error message?

Can you log into your account and use nowtv on another device (Android app, iOS app)?

There could be many reasons you're having problems and there may already be a thread with answers!

nst
Elite

these posts are very hard to help as they are just a rant.

I wont even bother... but I will say:

You are obviously an existing NowTV customer.. and reading between the lines you have just bought a newTV?? (no idea as you dont say).

So.. shouldn't you have done some research BEFORE buying the TV if the availability of a NowTV app is essential for you?

Two good things:

1.  You can cancel your NowTV subscription.  Easy.

2.  You can indeed buy a very very cheap NowTV stick and put in  into one of those holes in the back of your new TV.  Works like Magic.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How insane of me to aasume that Now TV would be available as an App on my new TV. It's not like every other streaming service is. Oh wait. Yes it is. Now TV the only one whichvrequires I buy something else on top of the monthly subscription I already pay.

Yes, I'm allowed to rant. If you don't like it take a jump.