cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Signal

Well done now TV for making NO progress on the last 7years.,, that's it none. I had a now TV box that long ago and it was rubbish then and it's the same issues now.
Why would I spend you'd money on a device that I have to reset, reconfigure or do anything to because it didn't do s simple job as stream TV??!
6 REPLIES 6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User very clever of you to have used Now years before it was launched officially.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wow...

Out of interest @Anonymous User What's the make and model number of the device you're using to access and play NOW TV content? As I very much doubt it's an LG television Smiley Surprised

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Apologies 4-5 years ago shortly after original launch and yep still the same glitches
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Apologies 4-5 years ago shortly after original launch and yep still the same glitches

.............. And what' the make and model number of the device you're using to access the NOW TV service?

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @4268 @4268

Hi Kr

You've come in, dropped an angry bomb and left, not giving any forum member a chance to try and help you by detailing your problem.

Anyway, if you are done with Now TV then I am sure you are aware of other streaming boxes on sale, for example there are tons of android boxes available plus, my personal favourite, the Roku 3.

Just remember, as customer you are free to spend your money where you see fit.

Good luck.

UK Bob

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

"Angry bomb"... I like that Smiley Wink