cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sign in Issues....

Hi everyone, can anyone help on this one?

Signed up to Now end of Oct 21, on top of existing BT package.

BT box hardware failed 2 weeks ago and we got a new BT set top box. Also got a new Smart TV 2 weeks ago.  Unable to sign in to NOW TV on Smart TV app OR through the set top box apps.  The only options it gives us is to start a new 7 day free trial or to buy a new subscription through BT (or to cancel altogether) - it will NOT give us a sign-in screen to watch anything at all with our sign-in details...... but I can still do this through my mobile app, just click on a programme and I can see it on mobile straight away.

When the TV and the set top boxes were replaced, did that wipe off our ability to sign in completely?

Didn't want to set it up through BT account again and we end up paying for 2 accounts?

Many thanks 😊 

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When on the NOW App and you see the QR scan code, have you pressed OK or Enter on your remote.

Hopefully the Main NOW screen page will then open on your television, then if it does navigate down to the bottom of the television screen and under the My Account tile box enter your sign in details.