cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Samsung UE22H5600 Smart TV

Hi Folks,

Just bought a new Samsung UE22H5600 Smart TV and was hoping to get the NOW TV app on it.  I can see it is not on the current supported list but are there plans to release the app on the Samsung App Store for this model?

Many thanks

Paddy

Uk

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi Paddy,

Welcome to the Fourm. Unfortunately we do not have any update available as to whether we will be getting the NOWTV app available for this particular Samsung TV, if you keep checking our compatible devices section for updates in the future we will be sure to update in there.

In the mean time we do have a few other ways to stream and watch NOWTV, for example the Smart stick is available online and in most retail stores 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Sorry if I'm in the wrong place (i know I am) but how do i send a message to Nadine K.  I've just signed up for broadband today and received an email saying that I will be getting new phone no. which I don't want.  Seriously, thinking of cancelling if I can't contact them.

Sorry for being a pain, don't know where to go 😞

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You are better off contacting the nowtv broadband team.

If you sign in on here and click on My Account > Track My Order is there any information about your order being processed, if so click on the drop down arrows to expand the info details where there should be a telephone helpline number for the broadband team.

Should there be no info under Track My Order then check on My Package and if there is a section on moving home, click on it and hopefully there should be a telephone number.

Also check the bottom of the email order confirmation where towards the bottom of the email in small print there may be a telephone number.

If you can't see the broadband team number, post back here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much for helping me, found a phone no.

Not easy to navigate around this site, where do I go if I wanted to get help with any problems?

Kind Regards

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If it's broadband related then use the phone number that you have found.

All other non broadband issues then you can either post on the nowtv forum or for faster assistance to the problem then try nowtv live chat or drop them a message on the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you again for all your help ☺