cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Samsung Smart TV 2018 models support

Hi,

I've just bought a new 2018 Samsung Smart TV (specifically UE43NU7120) - and there is no NowTV app available - please can you advise when my TV will be supported?

Best Regards,

Martin

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same question from me, specifically the 40inch NU7120. Frustratingly AO lists the model as supporting Now TV however I ended up purchasing from elsewhere 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just bought the same tv under the impression that I could get nowtv on it. Can someone please shed some light on May newer models don’t have this feature?

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Just bought the same tv under the impression that I could get nowtv on it. Can someone please shed some light on May newer models don’t have this feature?

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Sorry, we have no info right now but we should have the app at some stage. I don't know why AO.com have this listed but my guess is someone from there content team has copied some info from another Samsung TV regarding apps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue as previous posts - Samsung Model UENU7129 43". I chose this model specifically because it advertised that NOW TV was supported. This was from PC World in Ireland. Seems many retailers have inacccurate information. Please can you provide some clarity surrounding this issue?   

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also purchased same tv with no now tv app, currys website lists the Now Tv app as supported and nowhere to be seen

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's been 3 and half months since the last official response on this - any news when the app will appear? I can't believe Sky don't have the resources to get this sorted...