cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Samsung Server AS415

Please help! I am trying to use the Now TV app on my new Samsung tv. When I click on the app it says “unable to connect to the Samsung server. Please try again later. (AS415)”. I think my tv should be compatible with the app and other people seem to have had the same issue. Can anyone give me a solution!? Many thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Please help! I am trying to use the Now TV app on my new Samsung tv. When I click on the app it says “unable to connect to the Samsung server. Please try again later. (AS415)”. I think my tv should be compatible with the app and other people seem to have had the same issue. Can anyone give me a solution!? Many thanks.

@Anonymous User Welcome to the Forum 🙂

The NOW TV app is now available on some Samsung TV models

The NOW TV app is currently available on 2016 and 2017 Samsung TVs, except for Samsung Serif models, which don't support NOW TV.

How do you know if the TV is compatible?

Can you check the model number– if there’s a K, M or Q in the middle, then the TV is compatible.

Please follow these steps.

1. Go to the app store on your Samsung TV
  2. Search for 'NOW TV'
  3. Download the NOW TV app
  4. Sign in to the NOW TV app with your email address and password to start watching content.

This error AS415, it means there's a problem connecting to the Samsung server. Try to reset your broadband router and contact Samsung for help.

Thanks Niamh NOWTV Team 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There appears to be a problem with nowtv and Samsung. I have spent all morning with Samsung and they appear to be unable to resolve the problem. The TV model M should work and the tv connects with Samsung Account.

It seems that nowtv cannot connect with the Samsung server!

Please advise as I specifically purchased the app for immediate connection on my tv as advertise by yourselves.

I have now spent more then 4.5 hours messing about with this problem which is most unfair!

It was simple to use the app on my computer.  EWhy not on my smart tv>

Terry

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't know if anything in this linked thread below helps or not.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Set-top-boxes-Smart-TVs/Have-app-on-TV-but-can-t-download-it/td-p/452259