cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Samsung 5 Series M5520 Class Smart TV with pre installed Now TV App not working.

Samsung 5 Series M5520 Class Smart TV with pre installed Now TV App not working.

The app wont even open. Nothing. Tried reinstalling. Tried rebooting tv and internet. Nothing.

48 REPLIES 48
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, has this issue been resolved for anyone? I am still unable to view the application on my Tv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did Karl last night a few minutes after I posted. Did you not receive it?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What will having the ip address enable you guys to do anyway? Can you upload a working now TV app direct to our TVs??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just watched your YouTube video Eros. That's exactly what happens on my TV too.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Just watched your YouTube video Eros. That's exactly what happens on my TV too.

And me

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

Thanks for the video @Anonymous User. 

In regards to the issue with continuous loading on Samsung TV's, this is an issue on Samsungs end and they are aware of the issue. We advise you to contact Samsung who should be able to help with this issue. 

Any questions please let us know. 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Karl,

I contacted Samsung regarding the issue. They told me they are aware of the problem, and are working with NOW TV to resolve the issue. Don't know when it will be fixed though... any idea?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Karl-F wrote:

Hi All, 

Thanks for the video @Anonymous User. 

In regards to the issue with continuous loading on Samsung TV's, this is an issue on Samsungs end and they are aware of the issue. We advise you to contact Samsung who should be able to help with this issue. 

Any questions please let us know. 

Karl

App was working fine until you did the update. Sounds like a NOW TV induced error to me. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I agree. Now TV needs to roll back the app to the previous version. How much longer do we have to wait? Already been over 2 weeks.