cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: Samsung 5 Series M5520 Class Smart TV with pre installed Now TV App not working.

I did Karl last night a few minutes after I posted. Did you not receive it?
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: Samsung 5 Series M5520 Class Smart TV with pre installed Now TV App not working.

What will having the ip address enable you guys to do anyway? Can you upload a working now TV app direct to our TVs??
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

https://youtu.be/2v_gMvH2zQg

Video of what happens. I've tried launching the app when various other apps have been open, but it's always like this.

iplayer hasn't worked since they did an update before Christmas.

@Karl-F wrote:

@Eros wrote:

I have video clips of it trying to load but when I attach them and post, the screen just refreshes without the video being posted to the message board.

Hi Eros, 

Thanks for letting us know. 

If you could upload the video to youtube then send the link to us that would be great. 

Thanks,

Karl

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Just watched your YouTube video Eros. That's exactly what happens on my TV too.
Highlighted

@A14n wrote:
Just watched your YouTube video Eros. That's exactly what happens on my TV too.

And me

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

Thanks for the video @Eros

In regards to the issue with continuous loading on Samsung TV's, this is an issue on Samsungs end and they are aware of the issue. We advise you to contact Samsung who should be able to help with this issue. 

Any questions please let us know. 

Karl

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Hi Karl,

I contacted Samsung regarding the issue. They told me they are aware of the problem, and are working with NOW TV to resolve the issue. Don't know when it will be fixed though... any idea?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

@Karl-F wrote:

Hi All, 

Thanks for the video @Eros

In regards to the issue with continuous loading on Samsung TV's, this is an issue on Samsungs end and they are aware of the issue. We advise you to contact Samsung who should be able to help with this issue. 

Any questions please let us know. 

Karl

App was working fine until you did the update. Sounds like a NOW TV induced error to me. 

Highlighted
Scholar

Yeah I agree. Now TV needs to roll back the app to the previous version. How much longer do we have to wait? Already been over 2 weeks.
0 Thanks