cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Samsung 5 Series M5520 Class Smart TV with pre installed Now TV App not working.

Samsung 5 Series M5520 Class Smart TV with pre installed Now TV App not working.

The app wont even open. Nothing. Tried reinstalling. Tried rebooting tv and internet. Nothing.

48 REPLIES 48
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I still haven't received anything via email. I've tried all I can think of. Reset the smart hub didn't fix it. Tried reinstall it goes to 100% instantly which would suggest it did not reinstall... Not sure where else to turn. It works on my series 7 TV same version app and software on the TV...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has this issue been fixed yet or any news what is being done, all I get since the recent update is a white screen, as it is a pre installed app, I can' remove it to reinstall it, so can' try that

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got a reply from Now Tv -

“Thanks for contacting NOW TV.
I see that you had contacted us regarding an issue watching NOW TV on your LG Smart TV.
I'm sorry to inform you that there seems to be some technical glitch in the system which is causing this issue.
Our technical team is already working on this case and I assure that they will fix the issue at the earliest.”

Obviously given the fact they cant get the TV manufacturer corect fills me with confidence that this issue is likely to be sorted soon 👍
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No doesnt sound likely. Sounds like an automated reply they send to everyone.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the exact same issue here too. Tried everything mentioned in this thread. Live chat is useless and I’ve tweeted them three times with no response yet. I feel slightly better knowing it’s not just my tv!
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV.

We’re sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered with your Samsung Smart TV.

In order for us to investigate this further, can you please provide the following information so we can report back to our tech team;

• TV Model Number
  • What happens exactly
  • If you can, please post a video of the issue
  • Are you able to let us know when this issue happens
  • Do you receive any error messages at all
  • The firmware of your TV, which can be found in Settings > About
  • The NOW TV App version which can be found in the Samsung Store

Thanks,

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

1)Samsung 7 series UE55 MU7070

2) app fails to start

3) Happens everytime. Cant use app

4) no error messages

5) Tv firmware is up to date

6) Now Tv app is the latest - auto-updated on the 8th May

Thanks. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV Model Number: UE32M5520

App won’t launch.

Happens every time.

No error messages.

Software version: T-KTSDEUC-1210.8

NOW TV app version: 2.0.1 updated 10/05/2018

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have video clips of it trying to load but when I attach them and post, the screen just refreshes without the video being posted to the message board.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have video clips of it trying to load but when I attach them and post, the screen just refreshes without the video being posted to the message board.

Hi Eros, 

Thanks for letting us know. 

If you could upload the video to youtube then send the link to us that would be great. 

Thanks,

Karl