cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Samsung Smart TV App screen-context problem (UE40JU6400K)

@Annie48 wrote:

Touch wood my Samsung TV just updated to 1180 and the Now TV app is working fine again πŸ™‚

Nice one @Annie48,

Out of interest... What's your NOW TV 'app' version? Which can be found by launching the NOW TV app then visiting: My Account and looking 'top right' of the screen.

Cheers

0 Thanks
Annie48
Scholar

It's 2.20.2 hope everyones is fixed now πŸ™‚ 

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Annie48 wrote:

It's 2.20.2 hope everyone ones is fixed now πŸ™‚ 

Speaking from personal experience, the NOW TV app prefers to run on the newest software version of any smart TV that supports the NOW TV app...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Samsung 2016 4k Smart Tv App problems

Like others on this forum I am seeing scrolling issues with the app on my Samsung tv. Very frustrating !
0 Thanks
Cheese73
Mentor

Hi,

I Also have a new Samsung TV - UE65KS9000 - with this problem.

TV seemed to work ok the first few weeks, but then the menus seem to scroll off the screen making it near enough impossible to use the app, as you can't see what your selecting or typing.

Latest Software version 2.20.2 installed.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: samsung UE49KU6670UXXU app

I am having the same issue. When i load up the app on my samsung TV, it doesn't show the menu but for example "Family Faves", when I press down to scroll through them, it just skips to next "menu" like "Recently Added". 

0 Thanks
johnbhoy1967
Scholar 2

This is the same problem as me. All apps on my smart tv work great apart from Now tv. Surely it should be sorted by now
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. First time poster. Just want to chip in here I have a samsung UE55JS9000 and my NowTV app behaves identically to the poster who said his menu buttons were messed up.

I can't use it, it's impossible. More specifically - I don't think buttons are performing the wrong function I think the focus is entirely different to what is displayed.

For instance you can navigate into a menu, but the app will still display the starting menu. The context of the app will have switched into whatever you selected but you won't be able to see it.

The TV then tends to lag one screen behind what is actually in focus on the app making it a complete guessing game to navigate.

The idea that this isn't happening to anyone else simply because it's not been reported is a bit of a stretch. My way of working around it at the moment is to sign in on a mobile and use a Chromecast.

If NowTV could actually fix the app I'd really appreciate it.
0 Thanks
Wentey
Scholar 3

I'm having the same issues with navigation crashs

the only way to get it to work is to rest the TV (hold down the power button for 10 seconds)

this also seems to cause issues with teh WiFi dropping out!!??? Very frustrating!

P

0 Thanks
Squibb
Mentor

Ruair-W,

It's been 5 months since you posted your comment about getting TechHeads' issue looked at.

Since then there has been numerous comments  with no feedback from any of your team on this thread about the common menu navigation issues everyone has complained about.

It's pretty poor  that we have all been ignored for so long. Some feedback would be appreciated?

Squibb