cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alantfc
Mentor

Re: Now TV app on UE43KS7500 TV not working / frozen / unresponsive

Totally agree - I have exactly the same TV and the same issues with NowTV. When it works it's great, but navigation regularly falls over with unpredictable results and then hangs. Exiting and re-entering sometimes resets it and it will work ok for a while. All other player apps work fine, so seems to be a NowTV rather than a TV issue.  Lets hope this gets resolved soon........

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Samsung 2016 4k Smart Tv App problems

I'm another "me too". On my 48JS9000 the nowtv app suffers from multiple issues including hanging, refusing to load, broken navigation and overlapping menus and other rendering problems. Reinstalling the app *may* fix it for a short while but often doesn't.
All othe apps on the TV work fine.
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very disappointed in this. Have just signed up to Now TV Movies and am using a Samsung UE55KS7000 latest firmware. The menu is a mess. As others have said, text overlaps, its laggy, you select an option but the view pane is black, you press back to try and solve it and it tries to sign you out. Through patience and time I can eventually view something but I feel like i've wasted my money. 

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

+1 on this issue.  I have a UE48JU6500 and get messed up menus (overlapping etc) and lag.  No issues watching programs and I find a hard reset of the app (press and hold the exit button on the remote) briefly fixes it.  NetFlix, Auntie Beeb's iPlayer and Amazon all fine - just the Now app.

Yellowyorkie
Advocate

I have exactly the same issue. Sometimes it works and sometimes it just hangs and buffers. It's not the wifi and it works fine with all the other apps. Also now tv works fine on the ipad so it's not an account issue.

can someone at Now try to resolve.

0 Thanks
Squibb
Mentor

Re: samsung UE49KU6670UXXU app

i get this as well, the only way to get the app working correctly is to de power the TV. It then works for a few days and then I get the same navigational problems once again

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

It’s Samsung UE40JU7000T. I’m afraid I don’t know how to find out the software version. however, it’s on auto-update, if that helps, so should be the latest version
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 months on and this faulty app still hasn't been fixed?! We cancelled because of this but I was hoping it would get sorted ready for game of thrones...
We have a Samsung ue60ks7000 latest firmware app version etc.
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same Problem here with a Samsung UE55JU6800. Even using NowTV on my Playstation 4 Pro, seems to be lagging in the Navigation menu. It just works because of its sheer computing power but even then, it's slow and buggy. Who wrote those apps?

0 Thanks
Annie48
Scholar

We have the same problem with overlapping and mixed menus. Most of the time we can't watch now tv. All other things like netflix amazon bbci player work fine its just now tv. Am thinking of canceling my sub.

0 Thanks