cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wentey
Scholar 2

Re: Samsung 2016 4k Smart Tv App problems

Agree it's totally unusable at the moment....

Tinee
Advocate

I don't think this is a modem issue s I get the same problem on my smart Samsung TVs. Any chance you could investigate the problem.
0 Thanks
Wentey
Scholar 2

So I'm hoping this can help

i have BTTV when I unhook BTTV and delete it in my samsung universal remote I don't see any nav issues now tv works exactly as it should as a native app on my samsung 4K TV .....it appears it may be a universal remote issue....

samsung over to you please....

0 Thanks
Wentey
Scholar 2

Ive also found that by holding the back button on my universal Samsung tv smart remote to exit the now tv fully ensures o next loading it starts a fresh which pretty much eradicates the navigation issues

P

0 Thanks
alantfc
Mentor

I'm using the same workaround - havng to load, go back and reload again which forces a refresh, then it works fine.

I have a 2016 43KS7500 - all other apps work perfectly - except NowTV.

This should have been fixed long ago............

Highlighted
manowarrior
Mentor

+1 for this issue for me, app is borderline usable...

every other app i have works fine so i dont buy the usual check router, tv etc applies here im afraid, please can we get at least an ACKNOWLEDGEMENT from someone from nowtv?? 🙂

ChrisA5
Advocate

I have the same problem - the app is unusable.
0 Thanks
ChrisA5
Advocate

Same problem - I am also planning to cancel my subscription. The app is simply unusable, even after a full TV reset - I have the 2016 Samsung 65" 4K with Smart Hub.
0 Thanks
Mikeyb999
Advocate

Also have the same issues - Guess if its not being fixed then I'll have to leave Now TV which is a shame

0 Thanks
MattWy
Advocate

Re: Samsung 2016 4k Smart Tv App problems - possible solution??

Hi - a possible solution?

I have the same problem with the screen scrolling / flickering during playback (menu screens and navigation seem ok)

After re-setting the TV to factory settings at least 3 times I got it to work fine but only when I start the app from an 'empty' source.

The problem is there every time I start the app from watching Freeview / Satellite but if I select a source input with no signal / image (for example the DVD that is turned off) it works fine.

Hope it works for you too

Matt

I have a UE40KU6000

0 Thanks