cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

S7500 TV ISSUE

I purchased my samsung s7500 in December and have had constant issues using this app.
The app opens fine, i select movies and scroll across and begin to go down list of films, then as soon as i press the left button to return to list/menu section, film selection goes full screen and my remote buttons seem to work in reverse order.
If i unplug my tv and use app again works fine for nearly a day before getting confussd again.
2 REPLIES 2
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
I purchased my samsung s7500 in December and have had constant issues using this app.
The app opens fine, i select movies and scroll across and begin to go down list of films, then as soon as i press the left button to return to list/menu section, film selection goes full screen and my remote buttons seem to work in reverse order.
If i unplug my tv and use app again works fine for nearly a day before getting confussd again.

Hi @Anonymous User Have you tried uninstalling the app, restarting the TV and then reinstalling the app again?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, yes tried that initially but is a constant annoyance now, as only way to fix is by resetting tv or unplugging it for few secs ThanksBen.