cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Rugby Internationals Catch-Up

If I can't watch the Rugby Autumn Internationals Live on NOW TV, can I still watch the full coverage later on?

I have the Now TV App on my LG TV but I wanted to know before I buy a month pass

Thank you

• LG
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I am guessing you mean the English Autumn Rugby matches on Sky ?

Unfortunately with a NowTV sports pass you can only watch the games live or on a repeat broadcast where there is no catch up or red button service Smiley Sad

Lucky for me being Welsh i can watch all the Wales Autumn Rugby matches on the BBC and also record them or watch them again on BBC iPlayer Smiley Very Happy

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I am guessing you mean the English Autumn Rugby matches on Sky ?

Unfortunately with a NowTV sports pass you can only watch the games live or on a repeat broadcast where there is no catch up or red button service Smiley Sad

Lucky for me being Welsh i can watch all the Wales Autumn Rugby matches on the BBC and also record them or watch them again on BBC iPlayer Smiley Very Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks schnapps!

You're right, it's the England matches I mean. That's a bit of a shame, never mind, I'll just have to go to the games instead - I was looking for one final excuse!

Hope the Welsh put on a good show too

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Enjoy the matches at Twickers and maybe have a few beers or alternatevly find a local pub that has Sky Sports (you don't even have to drink alcohol if don't want too and just have a hot or cold soft drink or order a meal).

Then watch the highlights that will be shown on BBC iPlayer on Sunday after you have recovered from the games Smiley Happy 

Also Goodluck to England and i think the NZ Blacks are there for the taking this Autumn Smiley Wink

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Speaking about Rugby...

I'm personally looking forward to Manu Tuilagi  being back in the squad. 

Very much looking forward to the games, wish I could go and watch them live. 🙂 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

For the England games hour long highlights at Sat 7pm, Sat 9pm, Sat 11pm, Sun 1.15pm

Luckily Ireland are mostly on Channel 4 (except this weekend when they are on Premier Sports)