cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Roku channel?

I have just read that the free roku channel is released on sky and NOW in the UK. But I can't find anything? How do I get this on my now box?

18 REPLIES 18
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I already started a thread about it in this link below.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Off-Topic-Chat/Roku-Free-Ad-Supported-Streaming-Service-Channel-App/m-p/524083 

It's working fine on my dedicated Roku Stick Plus, but the App is not showing available yet on my NowTV 4K Smart box.

I have asked the NowTV Team for further information and clarification on when the Roku App will be pushed out to NowTV branded devices.

If i hear anything i will let you know.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has now appeared on my now freeview box 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's not showing on mine. I have looked through apps, NOW, etc. Where is it listed?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

here’s a mystery if anyone can solve I’ve got 3 now tv freeeview boxes and have the Roku channel on all 3,if I start watching something on the Roku channel on the box in the living room and say 10 minutes in go to the box in the kitchen and launch the Roku app the programme I was watching in the living room will come up under continue watching but if I then go to the box in the bedroom there is no continue watching there,anyone any ideas ???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

home,apps store,most popular it’s near the bottom 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just looked. NOT there. Updated box. Unplugged it, reset it. Nothing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is it not just for Roku devices, you have a nowtv 4k box. 

nst
Elite

for anyone that's interested, the ROKU channel app appeared today in the app store on the NowTV box.

Nothing that exciting to watch on it in my opinion, but its there as an option now for those who are interested.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a NowTv stick and the Roku app has just appeared this morning..