cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Roku TV

Hi - I've just bought a Roku TV. (Not a roku stick or box - it's a Hisense Roku TV)

Already got Now sports package working on firestick.

But - when I try to watch Sky sports on the Roku TV it's saying I need to buy a membership?

What am I doing wrong?

Any help appreciated - I'm setting the TV up to be a simple way for my 87 year old Dad to watch the premier league.

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also if you got past the QR scan code and can access the Sky Sports TV now and next Guide and it's still asking to buy a Sports Membership after you have signed into the NOW App.

Then go to My Account tile box again, sign out of the NOW App, see if there is any NOW App software updates or try a fresh App, then once finished and the App is fully downloaded, unplug the power to the TV for about a minute, then restart the TV, open the NOW App, go to My Account and enter your login details again making sure it's the same has you used on the Fire Stick with the NOW Sports already working on.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you opened the NOW App on the Hisense Roku TV and navigated down to the bottom grid row on the screen and under the My Account tile box, clicked on it and entered your NOW account login details as per your Fire Stick? 

Should you see a QR scan code or start Membership when you first open the NOW App, click the OK enter button to clear this then go to the My Account tile box to enter your existing NOW login details.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also if you got past the QR scan code and can access the Sky Sports TV now and next Guide and it's still asking to buy a Sports Membership after you have signed into the NOW App.

Then go to My Account tile box again, sign out of the NOW App, see if there is any NOW App software updates or try a fresh App, then once finished and the App is fully downloaded, unplug the power to the TV for about a minute, then restart the TV, open the NOW App, go to My Account and enter your login details again making sure it's the same has you used on the Fire Stick with the NOW Sports already working on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps - no problems. All sorted it was my fault.

Thanks for your speedy help