cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Roku Premier No Logon Screen

Just plugged in a new Roku and updated Roku software to latest level

Added Now Tv channel but I cannot logon.

No logon screen just a message board saying add your passes now

Switched off Router and Roku but same issue.  Removed Now channel and re added vut same again

Thanks for advice

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Normally pressing the right directional arrow on the remote gets you past the NowTV advertising screen page.

What happens if you go into the Roku search section, then type something which is available on NowTV such has The Walking Dead, then select the NowTV Walking Dead option from the choice of places where to stream it from, then what happens next if you select an episode from NowTV does it ask you to buy a pass or give you the option to login with your existing nowtv account details ?

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Any chance you can post a screen shot on what you are seeing on your television screen with the message to add your pass ?

Also what happens if you press the back button on the remote when you are on the above screen location ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Its just an advertisement screen for Now TV. I cannot seem to attach an image to this message

If i press the OK button it goes to search if i press back it goes to Roku Home.

Thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If it's a NowTV advert what happens if you keep pressing the right direction button on the remote ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nothing at all I'm afraid.

Its the same will all the other buttons.

No problem will all my other channels

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

To attach an image, press the little camera icon above the text box you are writing in, and pick up the image from wherever you stashed it. You can choose a size for it, and its position on the page, add a caption, thus:-

Not that I can get the caption to appear......

image.jpg

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry I dont have that option. It might be because Im using an Android

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Maybe Now TV has a bug in its channel code for this device. 

Im going to take the device back to the retailer.  This shouldnt be this difficult.  I've tried everything I can think of at this time. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We've got whatever your in the mood for

Over 1000 movies

300 box sets

blah

Blah

Blah

Get your pass at 

Nowtv.com/Roku

Thats what the message board advertises.

No way can i logon on that page

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Normally pressing the right directional arrow on the remote gets you past the NowTV advertising screen page.

What happens if you go into the Roku search section, then type something which is available on NowTV such has The Walking Dead, then select the NowTV Walking Dead option from the choice of places where to stream it from, then what happens next if you select an episode from NowTV does it ask you to buy a pass or give you the option to login with your existing nowtv account details ?