cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Roku Now TV Box unable to access 'My Account'

I've had terrible trouble with the Now TV box. Now TV app doesn't allow me to access 'My Account' so I'm unable to purchase Passes. All I see on the screen is 4 spinning balls. I've factory reset the box 3 times. I spent 2.5 hours on Live Chat and they couldn't fix the issue. The software is the latest. Other apps work fine. 

7 REPLIES 7
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Are you trying to purchase direct on the box? If so have you tried purchasing via the NOW TV website instead?

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had the box 6 months. Worked fine in January.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Couldn't tell for sure if you're trying to buy a pass via the NOW TV app on the box or via the My Account > My Passes page on the website but if one route doesn't work try the other one. Normally I'd suggest rebooting your broadband router but I'd imagine you've tried that already with live chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm just working off the box. Yes did try the reboot of broadband.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you need to purchase passes urgently I'd suggest doing it on the website then from My Account > My Passes

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

all passes are linked to your account so purchasing on the website still lets you watch on the box (as long as you've signed in with the same username!) You may well find the issue with the box just 'sorts itself out' in a day or two.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Andy

Hi Joe

You do know that if you buy your passes from retailers, like Amazon, Currys, Game, etc., you can get them at a discount price, and in some cases at a substantial discount.

UK Bob

chilli2
Elite

Try removing the Now TV app/channel and all the other Sky branded stuff from your Box, then re-instal it ( ie Now TV)