cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nowswaish
Scholar 3

Roku - Cannot access “My Account”

I undertook a log out of all devices and changed my password process to stop unauthorised access. When I now try to log in on my Roku devices on the My Account section of the Now app I get the message

Unknown Page Error. Somethings not right - give it a moment

on the screen.

I’ve tried many times with the same result. I’ve deleted and reloaded the Now app. I’ve reset the router. I’m able to view Now previews but cannot paid content or sign in. It’s happening on both 4K sticks and my stream bar.

Any suggestions?

10 REPLIES 10
nowswaish
Scholar 3

I started this thread some time back. After much troubleshooting I found a solution to my issue.

I had deleted the Now apps and undertaken a factory reset of all the Roku devices numerous times I was having no success and Now support were not really understanding the problem. I realised that when undertaking a factory reset Roku asks you to sign into your Roku account, this was the one constant I had not tested.

Using a Roku Express I did a factory reset but this time generated a new Roku account. Loaded the Now app and could access My Account and log in. I did another reset using the old Roku account and fault returned. Factory reset all my other Roku devices (4K stick and Streambar) and using the new Roku account everything working.

I am not sure why the Roku account should stop you logging into Now but it appears it does.

may be worth you trying a new Roku account on one of your devices to see what happens.