cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Riviera season 2 not downloading

Riviera season 2 not downloading on my Samsung Smart TV for reasons unknown. Season 1 is fine on the same TV and Season 2 downloads on ipads no problem. Anyone know what the issue could be here? Gotta be at NowTV's end, surely? But no telephone number. Wife is threatening to strangle me so please help. Thanks. Rob

3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

When you say ‘download’, do you just mean ‘play’, or are you using it in the strict NowTV sense of ‘copy to my device to watch later’?

Which you can do on an iPad, but not, so far as I am aware, on the Samsung TV app.

Though you say Season 1 of Riviera is fine - have you played that lately, or ‘really’ downloaded it on your Samsung TV?

As there is an issue with the app on 2017 Samsung TVs at the moment - is yours by any chance one of these?

But if it was this, many other programmes would be affected - so are you saying Riviera S2 is the only programme affected, or are others?

It may be that Riviera S1 was OK when you watched it - but can you still watch it now, but not S2? 

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Rob, Thanks for your reply. Please replace "download" with "stream" in my original message. Apologies for the confusion. I recently dispensed of my Sky box and at the time of the original post I appeared to be under the illusion that I was still downloading on to a hard drive!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes everything including Season 1 streams on every device except streaming Riviera 2 on my Samsung Series 55.