cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Resuming playback random jumps forward

I’ve recently started having issues with nowTV, whenever I resume an episode I was watching it will load for a few seconds, displaying the correct time that I stopped watching last time. However, when it resumes it will have jumped forwards to near the end of the episode. It is be the frustrating as I have to scrub it back to the correct place every time.

This occurs when I watch on Apple TV as well as when I watch with the iOS app. It’s been happening for the past 3/4 weeks when before this it always worked perfectly.

Has anyone else had this issue, how can I make the engineers aware of the issue? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you tried to delete the app and reinstall it?

There is always the old “IT way” of have you turned off your router and turned it on again?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/viewing-problems-apple-tv

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the response!

Reinstalling the app on my phone appears to have fixed the issue, it seems to resume at the correct place now. However, reinstalling the app on my Apple TV didn't solve it and I'm still having the same issue there. I was watching a show on my TV and paused and closed it at 42:08 and when I resumed it it had jumped forwards to around the 1 hour mark.