cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Reorganising the home screen on my TV

I have NowTV via BT and when I put on NowTV I get 'New&Trending', MyTV, Previews, Movies, Entertainment etc

How do I move MyTV to the top of the list and then Entertainment to second on the list, as those are the only two I use.

and will this change remain everytime I go back to NowTV

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unfortunately with the NowTV App on Youview boxes and all NowTV supported devices from my knowledge you can't arrange the Home Screen layout or make any changes to the order list or layout of the screen pages.

The only thing you can really do is add TV content or Movies you want to watch to the front home screen page under Watchlist and pick up NowTV content to carry on watching under Continue Watching from the NowTV App Home Screen.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unfortunately with the NowTV App on Youview boxes and all NowTV supported devices from my knowledge you can't arrange the Home Screen layout or make any changes to the order list or layout of the screen pages.

The only thing you can really do is add TV content or Movies you want to watch to the front home screen page under Watchlist and pick up NowTV content to carry on watching under Continue Watching from the NowTV App Home Screen.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Incorrect! You simply move the cursor to the app, click star button and select “move app”. Click “ok” when you’ve got it where you want it. 
Pls delete the incorrect information. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The forum member who started the thread was asking about how to customise and re-order the grid rows once inside the NOW App on the NOW home screen main page which is not possible.

Your advice is for moving Apps around on either the Roku Home screen page or when using a NOW Stick or NOW Box under the My Apps section.

Using a Roku or NOW branded device inside the NOW App itself and pressing the star button on the remote will only give you the option to go directly to TV Guide or Search.