cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Angelal137
Advocate

Red button football bt tv

We used to be able to get red button/bonus stream games through the app on our YouView BT TV box but they’ve disappeared recently, does anyone have any ideas on what’s happening and if they’ll come back? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Angelal137 

Did you check from the NOW App home screen by clicking on Sport (top line of home screen) where the gear wheel icon is located from the NOW App.

Then when the dedicated Sports section screen refreshes navigate down to the bottom of the screen to find the Bonus Stream match on this afternoon? 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Angelal137 
That’s a question for BT directly, assuming your NOW membership is billed through them? 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Angelal137 

Did you check from the NOW App home screen by clicking on Sport (top line of home screen) where the gear wheel icon is located from the NOW App.

Then when the dedicated Sports section screen refreshes navigate down to the bottom of the screen to find the Bonus Stream match on this afternoon? 

Angelal137
Advocate

Perfect! Thank you very much!

SimonL
Advocate

@schnapps This no longer works. They’ve given it behind another layer of navigation now. See my other post for how to find.

redchiz1
Champion 2

@SimonL 

Um, we know, this is what happens when you post on an old thread! 😉

SimonL
Advocate

@Angelal137 Posting this to help others. Mine isn’t a BT TV but how you find bonus streams is now via: Sport (top menu), five rows down, icon titled ‘football’ (currently image of Haaland). Second row down all bonus streams are listed. No other navigation or search seems to lead to the streams. Why they hide it this way is beyond me, but hopefully that’s clear enough to help, until they move it again!