cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pluto TV

1. Just tried to watch Pluto TV this morning it's shows the loading screen and then it goes back to the NOW TV screen
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, same fault. Intermittent, failed to load last night and then again 2 nights before that. Getting to be quite a theme here - is NowTV trying to force me to watch paid for TV instead?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It's nothing to do with Nowtv as the Pluto app doesn't work on my Roku either. They just host the app. We just have to wait until Pluto TV fix it.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's strange but it works sometimes - this morning for example. It's very odd, so irregular.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User The TuneIn radio app stopped working a few weeks ago and they fixed it pretty quickly. So fingers crossed Pluto works fully again soon as it has some interesting stuff. 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Seems Roku users over in the USA and other Countries are encountering problems with the Pluto TV channel (App) plus other channels (Apps) since a recent Roku software rollout.

More information here if you fancy reading the thread on the Roku Community Forum.

https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/Pluto-tv/td-p/545094/page/8 

For me Pluto TV has been hit & miss with regards to opening and using the App.