cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pause not working with app on Apple TV

Having installed the "new" app on my Apple TV, I'm finding a new problem. The pause button on either my apple remote, or my iPhone, doesn't work anymore! I have to go back to the menu in order to "pause" a programme I was watching.

Oddly, it does (sort of) work with the mini-control I get the iPhone login screen. I have to press pause twice, but it then pauses - although the icon shows the opposite image (it shows playing when it's paused and paused then it's playing). I have to press twice to start playing again too.

Any else seen this? Anyone got a fix?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

I have noticed this myself only way I have managed to fix to close the app fully and then reload it and then it starts working fully again. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

I have noticed this myself only way I have managed to fix to close the app fully and then reload it and then it starts working fully again. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that suggestion. I'll give it a go. Shouldn't have to of course, but still.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

An uninstall/delete from the Apple TV box; then a wait for a while; then a reinstall and reconfigure got the pause all working again. Great! 

Thanks for that answer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

No problem i was glad to be of help x