cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pass not working on LG nowtv app

I got the 7 day free trial for the entertainment pass this evening. When I logged into my account on my LG TV now TV app it hadn't brought up the entertainment pass so I am unable to watch anything. Could anyone help me access the entertainment pass on the TV? 

• LG
3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't own a LG smart TV with the inbuilt NowTV App, but what i would try first is to sign out of the App, then power down the TV at the electrical power socket, give it a minute.

Then power back up the TV and sign back into the NowTV App with the nowtv account details that you purchased the pass with to see if it will play any entertainment content on the TV without asking you to buy a pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a sony tv with now tv in players and apps.  I have just taken the 7 day entertainment trial but only seem to be able to see films.  I signed out powered down but still comes bsck the same.  Any help gratefully received or this will be the quckest trial

RoyB
Legend

Which Sony TV? I didn’t know any of them carried NowTV.

Or is this from an attached YouView box? At the moment, these only carry Movies, not Entertainment or Sport.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.