Did you mean: 
Katherine2
Mentor

Re: Overcharged through Apple TV

Okay thanks! 🙂 I'll try again with Apple and see where I get to
Catherine84
Advocate

Anyone get anywhere with this. Getting nowhere with apple. I've bought this twice now and I know it's only £4 but it's the principle of it that's bugging me. They've said they don't set the price
0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Catherine84,

As I mentioned in my previous post, it's very clear on NOW TV's web site how much their services are supposed to cost (click on Buy Sky Sports Pass to reveal the costs), so if Apple are charging the wrong prices it's their responsibility to sort the issue out.

Edit: Here's more pricing info: http://www.skysports.com/nowtv?DCMP=ilc_skysports_moredropdownlink

Needless to say, if Apple continue to fob people off in this way, I suggest you protest with your money and buy a NOW TV box to view NOW TV content!

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

Highlighted
Neilveg
Mentor

I blame Now TV ..    I have purchased absolutely loads of stuff from Apple and never once been overcharged.  On the other hand Sky/ Now TV are well known for being incompetent and  difficult to deal with.

0 Thanks