cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Overcharged through Apple TV

I purchased a Sky Sports Day pass last Friday on my Apple TV. The splash screen said it would cost £6.99, the subsequent email from Now TV and your website says it costs £6.99, yet I've been charged £8.99. I contacted Apple but I was told it was nothing to do with them and directed my to Now TV. Can you please make sure I'm charged the correct amount? Too late for me to cancel the purchase, since the nature of it (to watch a football game immediately) meant it was used at the time.

Thanks joe

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Okay thanks! 🙂 I'll try again with Apple and see where I get to
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone get anywhere with this. Getting nowhere with apple. I've bought this twice now and I know it's only £4 but it's the principle of it that's bugging me. They've said they don't set the price
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

As I mentioned in my previous post, it's very clear on NOW TV's web site how much their services are supposed to cost (click on Buy Sky Sports Pass to reveal the costs), so if Apple are charging the wrong prices it's their responsibility to sort the issue out.

Edit: Here's more pricing info: http://www.skysports.com/nowtv?DCMP=ilc_skysports_moredropdownlink

Needless to say, if Apple continue to fob people off in this way, I suggest you protest with your money and buy a NOW TV box to view NOW TV content!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I blame Now TV ..    I have purchased absolutely loads of stuff from Apple and never once been overcharged.  On the other hand Sky/ Now TV are well known for being incompetent and  difficult to deal with.