cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katherine2
Mentor

Re: Overcharged through Apple TV

I haven't received any funds back - and when I've contacted Apple they've said take it up with Now TV
0 Thanks
Katherine2
Mentor

Tried to contact Apple - told me it was Now TV's problem
0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Who's name is on the credit/debit charge?

0 Thanks
Katherine2
Mentor

It comes out of my iTunes account
0 Thanks
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Katherine2 wrote:
Tried to contact Apple - told me it was Now TV's problem

Hi @Katherine2

who you go to depends very much on how you signed up for NowTV.

If you signed up through Apple TV using Apple/iTunes, then you need to go to Apple because it is Apple that handle payments in this case.

However, if you signed up for NowTV through a standard NowTV account which you created on NowTV.com and then signed into that account on Apple TV, then it's now TV you need to talk to. 

If it's the latter, then you can speak to live chat about the issue. By following the link below

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Purchase-history

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Katherine2 wrote:

Then it's their issue to sort out, not NOW TV's...

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

@Katherine2 wrote:

Then it's their issue to sort out, not NOW TV's...

@SeeMoreDigital you beat me to it Smiley Happy

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
ihibs
Advocate

I went straight to iTunes via their link on my email invoice this morning. They auto responded that they would get back to me within 48 hours. Will let you know what happens
0 Thanks
Katherine2
Mentor

Yes I know that. I'm not so worried about previous refunds, I want the issue sorted for future purchases. For that, Apple said it's Now TV who sets the pricing on their app. Now TV said it Apple. It's ridiculous no one know a straight answer to the pricing!
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Katherine2 wrote:
Yes I know that. I'm not so worried about previous refunds, I want the issue sorted for future purchases. For that, Apple said it's Now TV who sets the pricing on their app. Now TV said it Apple. It's ridiculous no one know a straight answer to the pricing!

In this instance Apple have sold you the product (ie: the Sports pass). It's very clear on NOW TV's web site how much their services are supposed to cost, so it's Apples responsibility to sort the issue out. And don't let them (Apple) fob you off!