cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Opps Something went wrong roku

I have a roku express and am watching nowtv and it keeps cutting off saying oops something went wrong I close and restart and it’s ok for another 15mins  help

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I am having the same issue with two films I was watching. Both stopped after 15 minutes with oops something went wrong. I restarted roku but did not solve issue. Help chat haven’t provided solution yet. Any ideas. I can watch on other devices but prefer tv. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same here I prefer the tv it’s proper annoying does it with live tv also
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @I’m gonna give it until tomorrow pm. Then see if issue resolved itself. Must be a NOW TV issue. Would be good if a standard message was issued though 😷

Anonymous User
Not applicable

A simple "hello" from them would be curtious!😠 this has been going on for days now and is beyond a joke. They never admit to anything and are instructed to send you round in circles if you ever get through to them.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Jabba @Anonymous User 

There is a known issue that is being worked on.

Screenshot_20201022-193626.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for letting us know about that new info.😊

I think the next bit that asks "Can you spare a moment to tell us what you think of our help site" is just taking the pi*s though!

I do hope that everybody that has been so affected and frustrated with the lack of response from Now tv, duly take this request and tell them exactly what you think.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same with everything I watch today - it’s really annoying!! No error code just says Sorry, something went wrong. Head to help or try again later. Not helpful at all. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It’s about as helpful as a chocolate fire guard
Jabba
Advocate

I’m having the same issue with my nowtv box. Can’t watch anything without it coming up with something went wrong.  Been like it for 24 hrs now 😡😡