cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nvidia Shield TV

So Now TV, looking back throughout the history of posts here people have been asking for integration with the Shield TV for quite some time, and it appears you've pretty much failed on that part. Not only do you not appear to have an app for the most capable streaming boxes on the market, you also seem to not allow casting to it either.

Pretty poor really, lost a customer here!

8 REPLIES 8
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User it's possible that will launch as a device in the future. They do launch on new devices. As for casting only Chromecast is a viable option. Some devices have this built in, though to my mind it defeats the whole point of the portability of it.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers @4268, not going to hold my breath as looking at the posts regarding this it seems to have been on their todo list for 18months...

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

As you may or may not be aware, there's a dedicated topic about the nVidia Shield, which can be found here: Is NowTV available as a download for Nvidia Shield Set Top Box ?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital Cheers. Didn't know... didn't find it when I searched for Shield TV for some reason...

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@SeeMoreDigital Cheers. Didn't know... didn't find it when I searched for Shield TV for some reason...

Hi @Anonymous User

Agreed, the forums search facility can be a little lacking at times. Indeed, it's a real shame it doesn't offer a 'topic title' only search option.

If you wish I can move this/your topic into the forums dedicated Android sub-section if you like?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

IF that's the more appropriate location for it then yes I'm happy for it to be moved.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm still waiting for the app

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you only want NOW (Sky Sports) the best way to solve it is get the BT Ultimate Sport package. All of the sport in one place with an App for Shield. Works well in4K/HDR