cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv not working

My now tv will not load anything on sky sports when i try and select a program.

All it says is' something's not right. Give it a moment or check nowtv.com/status for updates. 

It has an error code at the bottom of my screen: PL-0

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you using the native inbuilt NowTV App on your Samsung Smart TV or a NowTV Box or Stick hooked up to your television ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
i downloaded the app on to my samsung tv and it was working fine yesterday and is working on my smartphone
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Which NowTV Sports Pass do you have ?

Day, Week, Month or Mobile Sports Pass ?

Does the Sports work on either of your Samsung Smart TV or your Smartphone ?

Or none of your NowTV playback devices ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
monthly pass! it works on my phone but not on my tv and both products are samsung
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you say monthly pass i am assuming you mean a full sports monthly pass not a Mobile Sports Pass ?

I don't own a Samsung Smart TV, but have you tried pressing the back button on the remote a couple of times or logout of the NowTV App switch the power off at the television mains plug for a minute, switch back on the television and sign back into the NowTV App or try another fresh download of the NowTV App.

Apart from that see if another forum member who owns a Samsung Smart TV can hopefully chip in here with some suggestions or see if live chat can offer you some further assistance.

Use this link for live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
tried everything unplugged everything redownloaded the app, rebooted the tv and still the same problem.

yes it's the full monthly pass i know how it works
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You will be surprised how many people on here get confused between a full blown monthly sports pass and a Mobile pass and don't know the restrictions when using the Mobile Sports Pass.

See if live chat can help you out.

The only other long shot things you could try is switch the power off on your Router for 30 minutes, if you are using a VPN on your Router or Television then disable it.

Or maybe try a full factory reset on your television, though you would have to setup your television again from scratch.

But all these are pure shots in the dark.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
ok thanks for the help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have encountered the same problems but found going back to the apps in the tv and re-launching the app tends to work. Sometimes it will even update even though it didn’t at launch of the app initially. 
could also be down to pure internet usage with lockdown 3.0 and it can’t cope 🤷🏻‍♂️