cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv box tv guide disappeared

Hi all

My tvguide and home options on the nowtv box has disappeared.  It was there one minute and gone the next.

Ive tried factory reset and turning it off on the plug. 

Also 4 on demand wont work but netflix and bbc do work (from what ive tried) since this happened. 

Any idea on how to fix this?

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same here...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah same here, just reset my now tv stick and it still wont load, all 4 or now tv, haswell as menus have disappeared. 

Just noticed a service announcement saying to update or reset and it hasn't worked. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here too.

I've got a three month pass but I'm going to be cancelling pretty soon.

Absolute shambles from start to finish. 

Takes forever to load a screen, 'something went wrong' keeps displaying for up to ten minutes before I'm able to navigate a screen when switching on, have needed to reset constantly and same issues arise.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am  the same   the tv guide  has disapeared    i cant load now tv  app  or all  4  app  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My now TV stick is the same my home tab has completely disappeared can't access my now TV app to watch my shows I'm raging the better get it fixed I've reset my stick 3 times still nothing 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here just been onto tech support and what a waist of time jyst tells me to turn it off n on again and check connections then said will escalate to a concerns team and will get an email 24to48hrs so tried factory reset but still the same. Its rediculous the amout of money they charge us and dont do anything to help..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wow it looks like this issue is happening all over. 

@Nowtv please sort this out and note that factory reset and turning it off does not work!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive just pressed the home button and suddenly the home and tv guide is back and working 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Did you do anything in particular to fix it or did it just randomly start working? 

Still haven't got home or tv guide. Been over an hour now