cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTv is no longer supported on this device

Hi!

I have a LG Tv, this app is no longer working in this tv but it was working yesterday. Any idea what is going on or what I can do to watch it again? Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
nst
Elite

@Anonymous User 

There are several threads on this, and all of which just on the first page here.

Rather than start another new thread on the subject just check those and im sure everything has been covered!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Can you confirm what type of LG TV you have?

This link explains exactly what devices are supported and which are not

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

LG
Selected Smart TV models

Keep in mindThe hayu Pass isn't available on any 2012 or 2013 models, plus some 2014, 2015 and 2016 models. From 24 August, the NOW TV app will no longer be supported on LG NetCast TVs.

My recommendation is to either delete the app and reinstall it, or set the TV back to factory settings and starting from scratch. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @gavs82008 

But the link does not explain that LG fubared NowTV with their latest update to WebOS, and haven’t fixed it yet 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.