cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV not available

I had to reset my Samsung smart tv the other day after talking to a samsung help person, and now when I launch the Nowtv app it says that it is not available now, and that's it. Now TV on my Nowtv box is working fine, so what has gone wrong withe app.

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you say that Samsung UK support said to reset your TV i am assuming that they asked you to factory reset it.

Have you gone back into the TV settings to see that there is any new software updates available on your television ?

Also, see if deleting the NowTV App from your television and go to the Samsung Apps Store and reinstall  the NowTV App once again, then power down the TV at the electrical mains socket for about a minute to see if that makes any difference.

I don't own a Samsung Smart TV, but out of curiosity what is the model number where maybe a Samsung TV owner who has the same or similar model can assist you further.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply , but after switching the tv off and back on again, I tried the Nowtv app in the smart hub , and this time it opened to a blank white page. I switched the tv off and back on again, tried the NowTV app and this time it opened up?????

There are no software updates now for my tv.

On a side note, an engineer is coming on Thursday to look at the double sound problem.