cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV freeview - Unable to view

Hello everyone, 

I recently had the NowTv broadband and phone line put in a few days ago. I have a Smart Tv and currently using an indoor aerial. I am hoping the outdoor aerial will be connected to the TV later today.

I downloaded the NowTv app on the smart Tv but I am unable to view Freeview through the app. I can't download ItvHub, All4 or My5 either. My pack didn't come with a NowTv remote control. Is there anyway to watch Freeview through the NowTv?

Kind regards,

Gemma

• LG
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Freeview is not available through the now tv app I’m afraid the only live tv channels you get are the ones with the now tv entertainment pass,or you could source and now tv freeview smart box 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Hi GM

There is something of a mystery about the question your asking, i.e. "Is there anyway to watch Freeview through the NowTv?".  Most, if not all, modern TVs come with Freeview already, so why would you expect the Now TV app to supply Freeview, something you should already have.

Now TV did have a smart box that came with Freeview in the recent past, however it's no longer produced, but you would still need an aerial for that device if it was still available.

However, if you have Internet on your smart TV then you maybe able to tune into some of the Freeview channels that way.

As for Itv Hub, All4 and My5, apps you can't find, should all be available in your smart TV's app store.

UK Bob