Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv

Now tv app has stopped loading on my Samsung tv
34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I do not know, what to say how long have you had your TV for?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for the model number and detailed specification of your Samsung Smart TV Smiley Happy

Reading another thread on here where @Anonymous User owns the 40 inch version of the MU6400 and he seems to be having issues since the latest NowTV App update Smiley Sad

Would you mind posting the NowTV App software version on your Samsung TV and your ISP where your additional info might be helpful to the NowTV Forum Team who can pass this information onto their Engineering Staff looking into this.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you would like for me to post this to  my TV, what would I need to do and how?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I don't own a Samsung TV myself, but i would guess the software version of the App would be indicated by going into the NowTV App under My Account where there should be a software version number below the sign out button on screen (i would guess it would say something like v4.?.???).

Also, who is your broadband provider and are you using the broadband providers supplied Router or are you using a third party router.

The model number of the router would be useful to know as well.

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I will update NOT TV on my Smart TV! I do not know who the Internet provider is, I just know, that there is a WiFi Routa, that I use, for the internet! I am a very SMART person, I will figure it out!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I wouldn't update your NowTV software, just in case it breaks the NowTV App.

Just quote your current software number on the NowTV App under My Account on your TV.

Any name reference on the Router such as BT, Virgin, TalkTalk, PlusNet etc ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have NOW TV on the Computer aswel as on my Samsung Smart TV and they work fine!

Your service status

TV Everything looks good

There aren't any TV issues right now. Happy watching!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

HI @Anonymous User

Just the NowTV App software version number from your Samsung model MU6400 TV would be fine if you don't mind Smiley Happy

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Samsung Model number: ue55mu6400uxxu

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV.

We’re sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered with your Samsung Smart TV.

In order for us to investigate this further, can you please provide the following information so we can report back to our tech team;

• TV Model Number
  • What happens exactly
  • If you can, please post a video of the issue
  • Are you able to let us know when this issue happens
  • Do you receive any error messages at all
  • The firmware of your TV, which can be found in Settings > About
  • The NOW TV App version which can be found in the Samsung Store

Thanks,

Karl