Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv

Now tv app has stopped loading on my Samsung tv
34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV App still not loading on Samsung Smart Tvs. Have done all of the above, ie removed device and tried to re-add but no solution.

Live chat not working either so cannot speak to any technicians. Customer service well below satisfactory - so difficult to manouvre and find a contact email or number for them and cant get a decent answer as how to rectify this. Is there a call-in number for NOW TV?

Come-on Now Tv team, you need to fix this and send us an update ASAP.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Suggest contacting the BBC and Daily Mail as a news story
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a Samsung Smart TV and NOW TV works ok with my TV!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
What did you do!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I re-set the wi-fi routa!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

• the procedure for handling customer complaints 3.2 The remuneration system for Agents is such as not to encourage misleading or exploitative sales practices. Further NOW Calls requires that agencies it employs for sales and marketing inform it of any incentive schemes they may from time to time introduce. 3.3 Responsibility for all NOW Calls representatives complying with the Code lies with NOW Calls. Our designated person responsible for ensuring we and our Agents observe the Code is: Alastair Hosie Operational Compliance Manager Carnegie Campus Dunfermline Fife KY11 8GH Telephone: 01383 814000 Email: [email removed]

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Email I received from now TV...

Thanks for contacting NOW TV.

Sorry for for the inconvenience caused.

Just to keep you informed, there is an ongoing issue watching on Samsung TV's.

The concerned team is aware of the issue and is strongly working on it to get it sorted.

Will get in touch with you at the earliest with a solution.

Keep an eye on your emails.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Resetting the router does nothing. I have tried everything.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I believe not all Samsung Smart TV's are affected by the broken NowTV App since the update (might be wrong though, but would have expected more Samsung owners venting their frustration on the nowtv forum boards)

It seems reading the threads on here that certain Samsung series 5 and 6 models have the software bug (not sure about the 7, 8 or 9 series).

It would help if @Anonymous User quoted his Samsung Smart TV model where it could one of the models not effected.

Sorry i can't help any further, where I own a Panasonic Smart TV that doesn't even offer the NowTV App built into the TV Smiley Sad

Anyway i hope all Samsung owners effected by this bug gets it sorted out ASAP by the NowTV Tech Team.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My TV is a Samsung 55MU6400 55 Inch 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR!

Enjoy online entertainment, the latest movies and your favourite TV shows and computer games in stunning colour thanks to the Samsung MU6400. Access a world of online entertainment through Samsung's Smart Hub and control all of your devices with one remote. Whether you're browsing for the latest blockbuster or trying to find Ultra HD content, expand your options through a wealth of additional Smart channels with Samsung TV Plus.

Four times the number of pixels of 1080p Full HD delivers stunning realism, natural motion and incredible detail. Experience this high-spec picture on everything you watch thanks to 4K upscaling.

Model number: ue55mu6400uxxu.

Television picture quality:

• LED TV Screen.
  • 4K Ultra HD Certified display resolution.
  • Motion rate 1500PQI.
  • Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels.

Dimensions:

• Screen size: 55 inches.
  • Size of TV H71.5, W123.5, D5.5cm.
  • Size of TV with stand: H78.3, W123.5, D33.5cm.
  • Weight of TV 17kg (unpackaged).
  • Weight of TV with stand: 19kg.
  • Footprint of TV 87cm.
  • Suitable for wall mounting 400 x 400 bracket.
  • Length of cable: 1.2m.
  • Packaged size H82, W142, D19cm.
  • Packaged weight 25.3kg.

Sound quality:

• Dolby Digital Plus sound system.
  • 10 x 2 watt RMS power output.

Connectivity:

• 2 USB ports and 3 HDMI sockets.
  • Component video socket.
  • Composite socket.
  • 1 DVI socket.
  • Optical connection.
  • Built in Wi-Fi.
  • Ethernet connection.
  • Bluetooth.
  • DLNA compatibility.
  • Mobile high-definition link.
  • Smartphone remote.

Smart TV features:

• Smart TV.
  • Compatible with the following smart apps: Netflix, bBC iPlayer, iTV, demand 5, 4od, Amazon Prime, youTube.
  • Internet browser.
  • Miracast.

Digital features:

• Features USB recording and video playback.
  • Micro dimming technology improves the contrast by dimming individual sections of the TV screen.
  • HDR.
  • TVPlus digital tuner.
  • YouView.
  • Saorview (ROI).
  • Saorview digital tuner (Saorview can only be received in the Republic of Ireland).
  • Quad core processor.
  • CI plus slot.

Additional features:

• Sleep timer.
  • Parental controls.

Energy efficiency information:

• Energy efficiency rating: a.
  • On mode power consumption 111 watts.
  • Annual power consumption 154kWh.
  • Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
  • EAN: 8806088714547.