Now tv

Now tv app has stopped loading on my Samsung tv
34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW t.v. for me has also stopped working on my Samsung tv
Geluk
Expert 2

There's been an app update in last few days, and you'll need to remove your SAMSUNG from your device list. Then try & watch a programme and that'll add your SAMSUNG back to list of devices.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Geluk wrote:

There's been an app update in last few days, and you'll need to remove your SAMSUNG from your device list. Then try & watch a programme and that'll add your SAMSUNG back to list of devices.

...didn't work for me

...neither did changing passwprd and relogging

...my issue is, having deleted the TV from my list of 4 devices, it's now telling me I have to wait until 1st June to re-add

...apparently the live chat folk can reset your 4 devices, allowing you to re-log them

...but can;t contact them, they're all busy. Kind of a fail, basically.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Geluk wrote:

...didn't work for me

...neither did changing passwprd and relogging

...my issue is, having deleted the TV from my list of 4 devices, it's now telling me I have to wait until 1st June to re-add

...apparently the live chat folk can reset your 4 devices, allowing you to re-log them

...but can;t contact them, they're all busy. Kind of a fail, basically.

Now tv app still not working. Been in contact with Now tv support and Samsung support. The app simply doesn’t load and then times out. Really poor that Nowtv aren’t sending out emails giving us the present position.

No service since 9th May really poor customer service... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I removed mine from the device list but still doesn't work. All I get is "now TV loading" then it eventually gives up and goes back to the app menu. This is on my Samsung series 6 TV. Not been able to use the now TV app since it got updated!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too. And apparently no-one on live chat either.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yup still not working for me either ----POOR SERVICE!!C'mon NOWTV at least let us know whats going on??!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had the same problem on both of my Samsung TV's. The main problem is that it seems to see the TV's as New devices and when I try and log in it says "Could not register device. Maximum allowed registered devices exceeded". When I checked, both TV's were already logged in. I logged out of both. Then went on my computer and logged into my NOWTV account and deleted one of the TV's. I then logged one of the TV's back in and it now works fine. The only problem is, I can't do the other one until June!!!!!! I'm hoping NOWTV will give me an extra swop so I can do the same with the other.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Now tv support deleted all the devices for me, but made no difference. The apps just won’t load.

Looking at other comments on the forum, deletion of devices does solve their problem...... but not mine.

Not happy to pay for something I can’t get ....and what a weekend to miss!