cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv won't rewind or fast forward on Samsung tv app

Hoping some one can help. For the last couple of days I have not been able to rewind or fast forward any thing I am watching on now tv. We've got a Samsung smart TV and run the app through that. Any ideas? 

55 REPLIES 55
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, can you please confirm the current status of this query. I'm having the same issue on model code UE43MU6100.
It states within the Terms of Use this feature should be available on this model. It also states we should be notified of any changes - well this is a change and we have not be notified so how can we claim a refund for the 2 months of insufficient service?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is a real issue for people with Samsung TV. Please can the engineers take a look? Having this exact issue on mine
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the sam issue on a newly purchased Samsung smart tv. I own a now TV set top box and rewind works with it I don’t understand why such an issue has been overlooked; it should be fixed immediately!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I forgot to specify my Samsung tv model: Samsung 6 series. Rewind and fast forward don’t work;
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi All, I have the same problem and I have a Sony TV,so, it's nothing to do with the make or model of the TV. I used to be able to rewind and fast forward, it is clearly a Now TV issue! Please Now TV sort this out or I too will have to move to another service.

Thank you

Julie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mines corrected itself, thank you very much 😀